In today’s episode, I share the 5 things you need to consider when developing your brand and the top 2 questions I get asked the most about personal branding.
Why you’ve got to watch today’s episode:
- Having a goal, mission or purpose for your brand can connect you with your audience is a new way
- You can be more intentional about how you show up in the world and position yourself for success
- Building a brand doesn’t have to be inauthentic and you can do it in a way that allows you to grow
It’s my first episode of Can I Be Human?!, and it’s been a long time coming. Although, I had some tech issues (of course!) and had to change my format at the last minute, I think it turned out great.
And don’t forget today’s freebie:
It’s too good: a 7 step playbook to positioning your personal brand, ready for you to use immediately. I walk you through each of the stages of a creating a brand strategy and even sprinkle some pro tips. If you want to position yourself as an influencer in your industry, this is a must for you.
Check out these highlights:
- The 2 questions I get asked the most about branding [3:56]
- Is it inauthentic to “build” a brand? [6:49]
- How influencers like Melyssa Griffin, Mattie James and Nicole Walters have positioned their brand [13:31]
- Why you need to create an experience for your audience [19:54]
- How to bring something different to the table with your brand without being inauthentic [26:01]
Mentioned in this episode:
- Acts of Influence Playbook
- Keeping Your Brand Promise
- The Difference Between Your Brand vs. Branding