If you’ve ever wondered what the big deal is about personal branding, where it came from or why it should matter to you, then I did this episode just for you. In today’s episode, I answer the question, “what is personal branding” and why you need it and I think you’re going to love it.
Why you’ve got to watch today’s episode:
- You’ve struggling to build visibility and make money in your business
- If you’re hiding behind by having your business brand at the forefront – why this will not help you to skyrocket your business quickly
- You want be more intentional about how you show up in the world and position yourself for success
- You know that building a brand doesn’t have to be inauthentic but you want to know how to uplevel in a way that will get you noticed by your audience
And don’t forget today’s freebie:
It’s too good: a 7 step playbook to positioning your personal brand, ready for you to use immediately. I walk you step by step through each stage of positioning your personal brand. It’s the exact framework that I’ve used with my clients to create a brand identity that stands out while still being true to you.
Take the needed actions steps to craft a message that grabs attention, dissect your long term vision and avoid having a boring brand.
If you want to position yourself as an influencer in your industry, this is a must for you.
Check out these highlights:
- How to avoid being mediocre in your brand development [3:47]
- Is you business name important or high priority [6:02]
- Why I had a hard time booking clients consistently in the beginning and how I changed it [7:24]
- How influencers like Melyssa Griffin, Melissa Pharr and Nicole Walters have positioned their personal brand to create 7-figure businesses [12:30]
- The best definition of personal branding that I’ve come across and why it will help you to understand how to look at your brand [17:39]
- This one step will uplevel your mindset as a business owner [20:14]
- 3 ways to create more opportunities with your personal brand [28:15]
- Creating residual and serendipitous success [31:05]
- Goldmine: The book that you didn’t know was teaching you personal branding the whole damn time! [32:18]
- The ultimate reason to brand yourself that has staying power [33:30]
Whew! There were so many nuggets, I could get it to just a few bullets. Great thing is, you have a lot of nuggets to choose from.
Mentioned in this episode:
Want to get notified when the show is live? Head over to my page and like it if you haven’t already. Then click on the Follow Tab to open the dropdown menu and turn on notifications.comments powered by HyperComments